Fluffy White Towels
Bath House Toiletries
Ensuite Bathroom with Bath
Tea Making Facilities
The price includes
Free onsite parking
Wallow in the luxury of the Great Gable room with its quirky panelled walls and sloping ceiling, feature window and all round views, even the bathroom has a different view!. There is a lovely decked terrace with seating for the sole use of guests staying in this room.
Ideal for families, or a romantic hideaway, you’ll really feel on top of the world!
- In Guests are usually able to check-in from 3.00pm. However, during peak periods it may be later. We would be grateful if you could advise us of a late arrival. If you particularly request an early check-in we will endeavour to have your room ready if we have sufficient notice in advance.
- Special Requests If you have any special requests i.e. Champagne, Flowers, Chocolates, Fruit Hampers, please do not hesitate to call us in advance.
- Out Guests are expected to check out between 9:00am and 11:00am. Please advise for earlier departures.
- Bring Your Pooch Lumley Fee is a dog friendly zone, and well behaved pooches are welcome to stay.
- Cancellation Policy Individual room booking cancellations must be made in writing no later than seven days prior to your arrival. For group bookings, we require one months written notice of cancellation. Any cancellations received after these deadlines will forfeit any refund.
- Eating Out If you would like to dine locally the evening of your stay, The Wheatsheaf Inn or Masons Arms are both local to Lumley Fee.
- Payment All major Credit Cards taken
Select this accommodation from the list below with your desired dates. Or select another accommodation choice. Select the ‘Availability Calendar’ button to see what rooms are available on a month view.