- NO SMOKING OR CANDLES are allowed anywhere in the property.
- NO FIREWORKS to be used in the vicinity of the bunkhouse.
- Upon vacation of the property guests are requested to leave the property in a clean and tidy order, and inform the management team of any damage or breakages.
- For the benefit of others, it is expected that guests will keep communal areas tidy and that litter is cleared into the bins provided.
- Due consideration should be shown to the neighbouring church of St John’s and its visitors. Sunday parking at the front of the church is reserved for church users only.
- All visitors are most strongly advised to have their own personal accident and travel insurance. We accept no responsibility for loss or expense incurred due to delays or changes in travel services, or due to sickness, or because of the weather, or for any other reason.
- £10 cash key deposit upon check in. This is returned to you on check out with the safe return of the key. Failure to return the key or if we believe the accommodation has not been respected we will retain the deposit for cleaning charges & breakages.
standard-title Terms & Conditions